Life and Times of a Burned out Student

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Oh No! March.

While driving to school today I'm blinded by the sun...better than not being able to see through snow, I guess, but it was frustrating nonetheless. I pull on to SR 28, and get up to speed...or I think that I do because I can't see my speedometer. Thankfully, the cop was kind enough to inform me just how fast I was going. He didn't seem to be bothered by the sun...like he was impervious, some kind of sunglassed superhero. It's funny though. I couldn't pick him out of a lineup of cops, I would be looking for the blue-ish figure shrouded in yellow majesty.

Another thing. Though I am thankful this ticket didn't take an hour to get...it was almost as though he had the ticket written previous to our encounter. Like the person he just pulled over talked his/her way out of the ticket and he was just driving around until he found someone just brushing up against 70mph that he could give a ticket to.

I think I feel better. At least until I get home and tell JoAnna that her ticket from last week now has a twin. It's definitely time for a new car or a new city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home